Cloud Computing has become a scalable services consumption and delivery platform in the field of Services Computing. The goal of Cloud Computing is to share resources among the cloud service consumers, cloud partners, and cloud vendors in the cloud value chain.
Cloud Computing has reached maturity in software architecture, methods and technologies. The research and development work has moved from the context of exploration and formalisation to the application. Nowadays, Cloud Computing offers unprecedented possibilities in a wide range of new computation areas.
For this special track, we seek articles that identify the challenge and opportunity of could computing in Indonesia, paying careful attention to the realm of the possibilities and limitations of the could computing in Indonesia. Articles should explain data collection, analysis method and how lessons learned from work. Moreover, the author should give a list of recommendation. The issue aims for Cloud Computing Adoption Readiness for the diversity of application areas; example topics include:
– Cloud Computing Adoption Readiness in Indonesia education
– Cloud Computing Adoption Readiness in Indonesia government
– Cloud Computing Adoption Readiness in Indonesia manufacturer
The proposed special tack is linked to 5th Information Systems International Conference 2019 series’ papers. It aims at soliciting papers from the conference series –but not only- that are most promising for achieving a high impact. Maximum pages of full paper are 8, and SCOPUS will index all full papers in Procedia Computer Science. The top three best papers will be awarded a registration fee waiver from Indonesia Cloud Computing Association (ACCI) worth IDR. 12.000.000 (@ 4000.000 for each author).
Paper Submission :
– Submission Deadline: March 10, 2019
– Submission Acceptance Notification: April 30 2019
– Camera Ready Deadline: May 15 2019
– Camera Ready Acceptance Notification: May 22 2019
– Registration Start: May 16 2019
– Early Bird End: June 20 2019
– Registration End: July 6 2019 .
– Conference Date : July, 23-24 2019
– Ridi Ferdiana (Gadjah Mada University)
– Nur Aini Rakhmawati (Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya)
– Luri Darmawan (Indonesia Cloud Computing Association)
– Alex Budiyanto (Indonesia Cloud Computing Association)
For further inquiries feel free to contact: [email protected]