Cyber Security has a key strategic priority for digital business and is a topic (along with compliance and data usage) we need to be open about if we want to succeed in digital transformation. Moreover, in order The goal of Cyber Security is to be able to innovate and realize their digital potential in regards to any given business and customer goal, organizations want security approaches that enable them to focus on their business, a phenomenon which is changing the face of the cybersecurity industry.
Cyber Security has reached maturity in software architecture, methods and technologies. The research and development work has moved from the context of exploration and formalisation to the application. Nowadays, Cyber Security offers unprecedented possibilities in a wide range of new computation areas.
For this special track, we seek articles that identify the challenge and opportunity of cyber security in Indonesia, paying careful attention to the realm of the possibilities and limitations of the cyber security in Indonesia. Articles should explain data collection, analysis method and how lessons learned from work. Moreover, the author should give a list of recommendation. The issue aims for Cyber Security Adoption Readiness for the diversity of application areas; example topics include:
- Cyber Security Adoption Readiness in Indonesia education
- Cyber Security Adoption Readiness in Indonesia government
- Cyber Security Adoption Readiness in Indonesia manufacturer
– Submission Deadline: April 15, 2019
– Submission Acceptance Notification: May 10 2019
– Camera Ready Deadline: May 15 2019
– Camera Ready Acceptance Notification: May 22 2019
– Registration Start: May 16 2019
– Early Bird End: June 20 2019
– Registration End: July 6 2019
– Conference Date : July, 23-24 2019